If you are looking for healthy dessert recipes then you have come to the right place! Making sure that your waffles turn out crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside is no joke. But this recipe manages to achieve that while being super healthy!
- 1 ½ cups oats flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- A pinch of cinnamon
- ¾ cup room temperature milk
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tub (125 ml) Get-A-Whey Chocolate Brownie Fudge ice cream
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (oats flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon).
- Whisk together all the wet ingredients in another mixing bowl (milk, butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract).
- Now pour the wet mixture in the dry mixture and mix it with a big spoon. Do not over-mix it.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes for the oats flour to absorb the moisture. Plug your waffle iron till then for it to preheat.
- After 10 minutes give the batter a light swirl and pour it on the iron.
- After it’s done, take it out and do not stack the waffles on top of each other otherwise they will lose their crispiness.
- Top your waffle with protein-rich Get-A-Whey Chocolate Brownie ice cream and enjoy this scrumptious meal!